Work with all the media content available via Windows Media Center by accessing remote and local files, creating and customizing lineups, generating and using backups, assigning and managing streaming channels, restoring previous versions and names, adjusting visibility, etc.
Old versionsSee all
Guide Tool is a Windows Media Center guide management application.
- Local and remote guide management
- Lineup customization backup and restore
- Channel name and number edition
- Restoration of previously edited channel names and numbers
- Modification of channels’ visibility
- Automated subscribing to guide services (manually, by number or by call-sign)
- Tuner merge (by channel number, by call-sign or by guide service)
- DVBLink sources synchronization
- Listing of tuners providing channel’s sources
- Generation of lean MXF file (mostly for debugging purpose)
- More fun stuff to do with your channels